Wind Turbine Field Tech
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently looking for a Wind Turbine Field Tech in Corpus Christi, TX or Limon, CO.
This is a direct hire opportunity with a prestigious client in the oil and energy industry.
What you will do:
- You will be accountable for blade integrity for the wind turbine assets by providing blade integrity,inspection and repair expertise.
- Lead the wind fleet blade integrity program by reviewing and dispositioning blade history and damage observations, issue repair vs. monitor and inspection frequency and scope recommendations.
- Execute inspection programs and techniques, repair design, planning and strategy, standard development.
- Ensure blade inspection data from the Asset Integrity Program is accurately interpreted and acted upon to support the safe and efficient operation of wind facilities.
What you bring:
- Technical degree with minimum 7 years of wind industry
- Detailed knowledge of wind turbines blade repair standards and methods
- Demonstrated blade internal and external inspection skills.
- Understanding of advanced inspection technologies considered a plus
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001