Technical Recruiter (Staffing Industry)
Business Control Systems, LP is currently hiring for a recruiter position at our Dallas branch. Come join our wonderful team! Get your foot in the door at a rapidly growing company, learn the ins and outs of the exciting IT/Engineering recruiting world, and put your social media skills to good use in this fantastic recruiter role!
This is a great opportunity to learn, earn, and grow! Apply today!
Role and Responsibilities
· Perform technical recruiting for IT and Engineering positions in a fast-paced structured work environment.
· Work closely with the recruitment manager and sales team to find, qualify and place competent technical professionals
· Source and recruit both active and passive candidates through networking, cold calling, Boolean searches, online databases, job boards, associate/client referrals, social media, etc.
· Present and sell prospective candidates on the job opportunities.
· Move candidates through BCS recruiting process which includes technical screens, phone/in-person interview, peer review, reference checks, /negotiations and feedback.
· Prep candidates for interviews
· Maintain candidate control through routine follow-up and status updates.
· Maintain close communications with placed associates to uncover referrals
· Document candidate information into our internal ATS database.
· Create and maintain a pipeline of talent
· Attend recruiting and networking events
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of college plus 3 years of relevant work experience.
· Strong ability to build relationships
· Strong negotiating skills.
· Ability to be coachable, self-dependent and driven.
· Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be Tech Savvy with proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001