Social Media Manager
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking a Social Media Content Management for a prestigious client in the semiconductor industry in Dallas, TX!
What you will do:
- You will lead the strategic planning and development of content on client's Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Blog and YouTube channels.
Lead work with marketing team and PR agency to deliver an effective social media marketing plan that meets business objectives with the highest ROI.
Integrate social media content programs with other brand and marketing campaigns to drive demand.
Generate ideas to increase engagement online based on input from customers, subject-matter experts, marketing/PR team and past program results.
Develop organic and paid social media editorial calendar and manage organization workflows to ensure content deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts, designers and marketing/PR team to produce high quality, engaging content that is on trend and on brand.
Monitor content and overall channel performance, as well as the latest social media trends and best practices, on a consistent basis and adjust content plans and engagement accordingly.
Measure results of social media content on a monthly and quarterly basis, and work with marketing team and PR agency to adjust and optimize plans.
What you bring: (you don't have to check all these but the more the merrier!)
- Minimum BA/BS and 3 years of experience in social media marketing.
- Experience creating online content and growing a social media audience.
- Strategic mindset that seeks to understand what content and channels are most successful at meeting business objectives, and how to create it .
- Ability to analyze social media data and efficiently present performance results.
- Project management skills and experience managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven attitude to identify and propose new strategic social media initiatives, as well as seek out training and learning to increase social media subject-matter expertise.
- Effective overall organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement and program metrics.
- Proficiency in professional and creative writing, editing and communication preferred.
- 2-5 years successful experience teaching and/or curriculum development in middle grades to high school math.
- 2-5 years successful experience managing social media for an education technology brand.
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing.
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001