Silicon Validation Engineer
Do you possess 5-8 years of system development or test engineering experience?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking a Silicon Validation Engineer for a prestigious client in Dallas, TX.
Your main duties:
- Development of test plans test automation environments and test fixtures for systems.
- Test methodology definition for testing of system designs, board design of test fixtures to solve test problems.
- Execution of test plans on systems reproducing problems assisting in problem resolution with designers (including systems firmware and IC). Production of released software and associated collateral (data sheets user guides application notes and errata).
- Leverage various post-silicon lab and ATE platforms to characterize and ensure a semiconductor product meets all specifications and works robustly in the customer’s end equipment.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of how to use electronics test equipment such as digital oscilloscopes digital multi-meters and logic analyzers knowledge of digital, analog and mixed signals systems and ICs.
- Previous experience test automation some programming languages (C Perl RISC assembly and Tcl/Tk) test and scripting tools version control (Rational/IBM ClearCase preferred) and problem tracking (Rational/IBM ClearQuest preferred).
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001