Senior System Applications Engineer
DO you have experience in the Analog semiconductor sector?
One of our fast-growing Pre-IPO Analog Semiconductor clients, focusing on Motor Control and Analog Power is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, and experienced Senior System Engineer to develop and support new motor control IP.
What you will be doing:
- Design algorithms for BLDC (Brushless DC Motors) and PMSM (Permanent magnet synchronous motor) motor control systems.
- Tune and configure FOC (Field Oriented Control) motors.
- Predict and detect BLDC and PMSM motor failure.
- Design PCB using Altium Designer for motor control system.
Experience you bring on:
- MSEE or higher in electrical, computer, mechanical engineering or physics.
- Power Electronics, BLDC, PMSM motors in consumer and industrial appliances.
- Field Oriented Control (FOC), BEMF, hall-sensored BLDC, Stepper Motors.
- Software design using IAR, Keil or Eclipse IDEs
What's in it for you?
Receive pre-IPO stock options, base salary, performance bonus, and performance-based promotions.
At Business Control Systems, we are committed to excellence and we take our associates’ careers seriously. You can count on our true team to assist you and support you at any stage of your career.
If you are interested in this opportunity apply now!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001