Senior EDI Analyst/Developer
Do you have extensive experience with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) mapping and business process development for B2B integration?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently hiring a Senior EDI Analyst/Developer for a prestigious client in Richardson, TX.
What you will do:
- Map out and figure out how VAN (Value Added Network) is going to communicate with EDI, how they will integrate together, write code and develop it.
- Update customer records.
What you bring:
- Experience with TLE (TrustedLink Enterprise).
- Proficiency in EDI map development (ANSI X12/EDIFACT document standards) utilizing OpenText/GXS TLE.
- Skilled in all phases of the EDI Project Life Cycle but proficient with respect to the following:
- Map Analysis
- Business Requirement Gathering
- Business Process Flow
- Functional Process Flow
- Keen awareness of developer needs
- Experience with Application Integrator (AI) and Dell Boomi (with EDI integration emphasis) applications is a PLUS!
If you are self-motivated, team oriented professional with strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills this job is for you!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001