Do you have 5-7 years of experience in operational management system development and implementation as well as auditing management systems?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking a Senior Auditor for a prestigious client in the oil and energy industry in Houston, TX.
What you will do:
- Plan and conduct business process, risk, compliance and operational assessments; carrying out independent, objective reviews of Company activities; providing analyses and customer-focused recommendations.
- Act as the Auditor-in-Charge on select engagements which involves leading the team during the planning and execution phases as well as drafting the audit report.
- Participate in/establish the audit scope and objectives to ensure activities are consistent with the ethics, values and strategic objectives of the Company.
- Take ownership of and perform end to end audits including planning, scoping, fieldwork, testing and the delivery of high quality audit reports both verbal and written.
- Lead teams on select engagements (acting as the Auditor-in-Charge) providing junior staff members with coaching and performing first level of review of their work, as appropriate.
- Perform detailed risk and control assessments of areas under audit consideration.
- Develop and execute audit programs and procedures to effectively address the risks, controls and governance issues identified – this includes estimating and obtaining required resources and setting realistic deadlines.
What you bring:
Undergraduate degree in Engineering, EHS, Business or other technical field with experience working either in Internal Audit or Field Operations.
Ability to travel and work across border (Canada/US)
Working knowledge of Canadian/US pipeline/asset regulations and auditing standards.
Project management and operational risk management skills.
If this sounds like you apply today at www.bcsmis.com!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001