Business Control Systems LP, (BCS) is currently seeking a Scrum Master for a prestigious client located in Houston, TX in the oild and gas industry.
As a Scrum Master, you will help lead the team (in conjunction with the Product Owner) in delivering IT services to the business in an impactful way on a day-to-day basis and be an excellent team mate and communicator, with the ability to facilitate creativity and empowerment for the team.
What you will do:
- Provide day-to-day leadership of delivery of complex IT services to large parts of the organization in the context of producing products that will drive significant business impact across the different parts of a BU
- Bring deep agile expertise to bear on crafting and driving both product delivery and development of entire Lab culture
- Coach the team and broader organization on how to use scrum & agile practices methodologies
Who you are:
- You are an experienced Scrum Master (3 years minimum, 5+ years preferred) with experience as a developer and/or in a leadership role preferred
- You have experience in scheduling and coordinating meetings, identifying risks/dependencies/impediments, and coordinating resources and handling multiple priorities
- You promote creative thinking and self-improvement within the team
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001