SAP Test Lead/SAP Business Analyst
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking an SAP Test Lead for a prestigious client in the semiconductor industry in Richardson, TX.
Who you are:
- Strong, experienced test lead to work with a testing team that is experienced in logistics and the TI environment.
- You are self motivated, self directed, and work efficiently, you are adaptable to a changing environment.
- You possess problem solving skills, attention to detail and are quality-oriented.
What you will do:
- Build test automation in SAP.
- Lead test activities for a large project that has changes to the logistics shipping process with new software.
- Understand total test effort for the project – including performance and volume testing.
- Coordinate with Project Managers, Solution Architects, and Business Analysts to achieve testing objectives.
- Develop test strategy, test plan, and test schedule.
- Identify and document test cycle entrance and exit criteria.
- Coordinate identification of test scenarios and test cases.
- Monitor/review creation of test cases (by Business Analysts).
- Coordinate with the test automation lead to automate test scenarios where applicable.
- Load and assign test cases to HPQC.
- Conduct test kickoff meetings.
- Coordinate Functional Testing Sessions.
- Act as liaison to Business Analyst testers.
- Monitor testing progress, ensure testers are meeting target dates.
- Facilitate test status meetings.
- Manage defects created from test cycles and coordinate re-testing efforts.
- Publish test metrics during test cycles and provide status updates.
- Maintain test deliverables (test cases, test results, test defects) in HPQC.
- Conduct HPQC training for test participants when needed.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of SAP ECC (Finance, Sales, Logistics, Supply)
- Prior experience as a Test Lead on a large project (12 months or greater)
- Lead experience (not someone who wants to be a lead)
- True BA skills
- Some PM skills (not PM jobs, but have performed some PM abilities like facilitating a meeting or a project milestone or gave presentations to leadership)
- Strong HPQC skills
- Build structures
- Load test cases
- Update test cases
- Build dashboards
- Know the difference on how to use test plans and test lab
- Experience with Process Weaver software is a plus!
If this sounds like you apply today at www.bcsmis.com!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001