Do you have at least 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking a Reliability Engineer for a prestigious client in Houston, TX.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
In this role you will provide technical support to operations while focusing in the establishment of the reliability processes, development of effective asset strategies and, management and solution of Bad Actors. Your main objective is to lead improvement of asset reliability and provide subject matter expertise by applying sound reliability engineering practices and analysis.
What you will do:
- Lead the improvement of asset reliability and provide subject matter expertise by applying sound reliability engineering practices and analysis.
- Provide technical support to Operations while focusing in the establishment of the Reliability processes, development of effective asset strategies and, management and solution of Bad Actors.
- Facilitate Asset Criticality Analysis, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Develop Asset Strategies, lead Bad Actors Program, support Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), identify sound technical solutions.
- Complete Cost-Benefit Analysis of recommended solutions.
- Develop asset Life-Cycle Analysis, develop, analyze and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), develop Reliability-Availability-Maintainability (RAM) Analysis, lead Reliability Modeling and Analytics, Weibull Analysis and Growth Plots.
- Complete data sourcing and mining.
- Lead Continuous Improvement of asset reliability.
- Recommend optimization and technology opportunities.
- Develop and/or review and improve required reliability processes
- Review and comment as required Engineering Standards, Specifications and Safety Operational Procedures (SOPs).
- Support Reliability at the Design Stage.
What you bring:
- Experience with compression and metering stations field instrumentation, including analytical instrumentation, Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), condition monitoring systems such as Bently Nevada and turbo-machinery control systems.
- Familiarity with risk assessments (Process Hazard Analysis - PHA, Layer of Protection Analysis - LOPA, Safety Instrumented Systems - SIS).
- Demonstrable experience on reliability methodologies such as Criticality assessments, FMEA, RCM, asset strategies development, RCFA, Reliability Analytics and Reliability Block Diagram (RBD).
- Knowledgeable with SAP PM module transactions.
- CMRP Certification by the SMRP is a huge plus!
- Knowledge of Reliability Software would be an advantage (e.g. Reliasoft, Avsim, Winsmith Weibull, Raptor)
- Knowledge of Advance Data Systems such as Power BI, SQL, Mathlab would be an asset.
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001