Roanoke, VA 24012 US
We are actively seeking a Manager of Engineering to spearhead Engineering initiatives(Electrical/Transformers) at our client in Roanoke, VA. Prior experience within Electrical, Power, Transformers, Switchgears, etc. would be needed. The Manager of Engineering will ensure the highest standards of quality and efficiency in our products. As a key player in the electrification of America's infrastructure, you will be responsible for reviewing designs, maintaining a meticulous approach to detail, and leveraging your strong engineering backgrounds and experiences to drive the development and manufacturing of cutting-edge technology.
- Standardize engineering processes immediately to enhance efficiency and product reliability.
- Provide visionary leadership to the engineering team, fostering collaboration and high performance.
- Review and scrutinize engineering designs, identifying and rectifying mistakes with meticulous attention to detail.
- Oversee engineering projects from inception to execution, ensuring timely delivery of deployable power solutions.
- Manage resources effectively across various locations, necessitating travel as required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline processes and facilitate seamless product development and delivery.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to resolve complex technical challenges.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and safety regulations in all engineering activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical)
- Proven experience in leading and managing engineering teams, with a successful track record of project delivery.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with strategic thinking and data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001