Project Controls Coordinator
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking a Project Controls Coordinator for a prestigious client in the oil and energy field located in Superior, WI.
You will be responsible for development and implementation of project controls planning, integration of cost and schedule functions as well as quality control oversight of all project controls deliverables for Engineering and Construction capital projects.
What you will do:
- Lead and coordinate development of overall Project Execution Plan.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project controls deliverables including but limited to:
- Cost Report and Cost Variance Analysis
- Cash Flow Report and Variance Analysis
- Schedule Report and Schedule Variance Analysis
- Project Change Management Procedure
- Project Controls Plan
- Monthly Progress Report Integrating Cost Control and Scheduling functions into one seamless team.
- Define Project Controls resource requirements for the project.
- Perform quality control on all project control deliverables for completeness and accuracy.
- Cover a lead role in coordinating collection of deliverables for Phase Gate Review meetings according to the 6-Phase Project Lifecycle.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to project controls and project systems functional groups on actual experiences gained during implementation of new tools, processes or procedures.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, in another technical discipline or industry specific related experience with a minimum of four-seven years of experience.
- Professional Engineer Registration (P.E.) and/or Project Management Professional credential (PMP) is preferred.
- Ability to be effective within a matrix organizational structure.
- Specific knowledge and experience in scheduling and cost process and issues related to pipeline and plant facility projects.
- Familiarity with best management practices for project scheduling and cost control.
- Ability to understand and implement processes and practices for project scheduling and cost control.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work with a reasonable level of supervision.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server.
If this sounds like you apply today at www.bcsmis.com!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001