Process Mapping Analyst
Do you have experience in the natural gas industry?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking a senior Business Analyst for a prestigious client in Houston, TX.
What you will do:
- Support the execution of annual updates to the budget, long range plan, and 10 year plans in coordination with Asset Class Managers and the AM Strategy & Planning function.
- Manage the Copperleaf C55 application as the business unit subject matter expert for the software. Interface with the Enterprise TIS and Asset Management function to ensure successful sustainment of the application.
- Maintain the value models used in C55 to optimize annual expenditures, working with the Manager, Director, and key stakeholders to ensure value models continue to align with business unit strategic priorities.
What you bring:
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with office computer applications such as Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and Excel).
- Broad technical knowledge coupled with an ability to convey highly technical information in a way other stakeholders are able to understand and operationalize
- Ability to present and facilitate to a wide variety of audiences including government, technical, and executive in an effective manner which requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide leadership as an expert on codes and standards committees
Your ideal background:
- Knowledge of the Natural Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of capital budgeting processes
- Experience in development / leading asset management program for a municipality, refinery, linear asset, or large industrial complex.
Does this sound like you? Awesome! Apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001