PL/SQL Application Developer
Business Control Systems, (BCS) is currently seeking a PL/SQL Application Developer for a prestigious client in Dallas, TX.
What you will do:
- Develop SQL queries and Stored Procedures using PL/SQL to retrieve and insert into multiple database schemas.
- Gather all required information and requirements for the project.
- Optimize query performance by creating indexes.Experience in agile programming and accomplishing the tasks to meet deadlines.
- Develop UI screens using struts tags in JSP.
- Configure the struts environment by registering action servlet, validator plugin, form beans, dynamic action/validator forms, controller, message resource, action mappings, and forwarding/ navigation definitions.
- Develop PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Develop web applications in PL/SQL.
- Handle errors using exception handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
What you bring:
- PL/SQL - Write Table Load processes using Oracle Stored Procedures
- Unix Shell Scripting – Write Shell Scripts to execute Table Load processes using Team Provided template.
- SQL Query Tuning – Tune User Queries, and current DB Load processes
- Experience as Project DBA in Oracle 11 environment
- Oracle Project DBA Skills – Create Tables, Indexes, Tune Queries
Does this sound like you? Apply today at www.bcsmis.com!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001