Manufacturing Equipment Technician
· As a technician in one of our clean rooms, you will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance, repairs, improvements, upgrades and installations on the factory equipment in your assigned area.
· By monitoring and analyzing all related data, you will improve and maintain tool and process performance, address all issues to achieve process requirements and work to eliminate repetitive equipment downs.
· Additionally, you will provide process and product support to the organization and address production concerns.
· Associate's degree in an electronics or related field
· Must have some experience working in technician capacity in semiconductor Fabs
· Ability to identify, multi-task, and resolve multiple priority issues quickly and efficiently
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001