Mainframe Systems Programmer - Tech Support
Are you proactive and process oriented?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS), is currently looking for a mid level Maniframe Systems Programmer for a prestigious client in Richardson, TX.
What you will do:
- Provision, test and support the client's Mainframe Applications/Utilities and make needed enhancements to IBM products via user exits and In-line mods.
- Be on 24x7 on-call support for all products and applications you support.
- Update problem documentation via ticket system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by following documented processes.
What you bring:
- Experience in provisioning, Assembler programming language.
- Long term experience with IBM Mainframe development.
- Knowledge of Unix and/or Linux environment.
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001