Lead Analog Design Engineer
Do you have 10 years of experience in the analog semiconductor industry and strong leadership skills?
BCS is looking for experienced Analog Design Engineer a for a prestigious client in Richardson, TX.
What you will do:
- Create world class designs for power applications and mentor junior level designers.
- Work with product definers from business units to refine new product definitions for analog power management ICs.
- Select the optimal topology and composition of designs to achieve the best possible performance, yield and testability.
- Lead, train, and coordinate with designers in Asia.
- Work with test and characterization engineers to develop a thorough characterization and production test strategy.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive pre-IPO stock options, base salary, performance bonus, and performance-based promotions. You will travel to Asia to work with teams in Vietnam and Shanghai!
If this sounds like you, submit your resume today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001