Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking an Electrical Technician in Dallas, TX.
Do you have project management skills (strong ability to identify, prioritize, plan, and follow up on numerous assignments in a dynamic environment?
Are you a self-starter with the ability to take initiative, drive for results, and demonstrate ability to build strong, influential relationships?
We are looking for an Electrical Technician with an excellent facilitation, collaboration, communication skills necessary to interface effectively with business partners, external suppliers, and team members. Check this out!
What you will do:
- Responsible for the safe design, installation, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of electrical systems 480V and below.
- Co- ownership of electrical systems such as Panelboards, Transformers, Transfer Switches, Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS), Motors, and Emergency Generators.
- Manage work on electrical systems ensuring that all changes are properly documented, meet applicable codes, and all work is conducted in a safe and interruption free manner.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as the Fab and Facilities Engineering, MEI, and O&M Teams.
- Manage the capacity and demand of the electrical system and provide support for growth when required.
- Design and manage turnkey projects which include the oversight of electrical contractor work in the field.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to create switching procedures to minimize interruptions and safely isolate electrical components for maintenance.
- You can respond quickly to system alarms and potentially critical situations, perform rapid and accurate situational assessments and troubleshoot system components; root cause analysis and follow-up.
- you are capable of safely performing switching and troubleshooting on energized systems which includes electrical safety training. Specific experience, knowledge and skills (current proficiency is required):
- You have a Journeymen and/or Master's Electricians License as well as 5 years of supervisory experience.
- You are able to demonstrate a good understanding of Facilities Electrical Systems
- You are familiar with Outlook, Excel, Word, and AutoCAD.
If this sounds like you apply today at www.bcsmis.com!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001