Human Resources and Payroll Administrator
Business Control Systems, LP has a terrific opportunity for an experienced Human Resources And Accounting Coordinator. The Human Resources Coordinator will have experience with payroll, recruiting, interviewing and hiring new employees, and advising employees and management staff on policies/procedures, state, and federal labor laws.
- A minimum of 2 years of Human Resource and Payroll experience;
- Experience using payroll database software;
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations affecting human resources;
- Understanding of W2, 1099, ACA and other labor laws
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees while inspiring respect, credibility, and integrity;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work within deadlines;
- Problem analysis and resolution skills;
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Audit and perform payroll submissions, bi-weekly
- Audit and submit Accounts Payable submissions, bi-weekly
- Recruit candidates for various staff positions.
- Review applications/resumes, evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations
- Maintain employee files
- Enter new hires; pay rate changes, termination information into the computer for all employees;
- Advise employees on human resource policies;
- Assist departments with personnel/payroll related inquiries, advise and assist on current departmental HR procedures related to employee records, coordinate activities and acts as a liaison between departments and general staff;
- Provide information and consultation regarding employment issues, e.g. transfers, promotion/demotion, reduction-in-force, placement, independent contractor status, etc.;
- Oversee employee events and celebrations (Birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
- Prepare, maintain or monitor various personnel and risk management programs/files;
- Perform a variety of responsible office support work such as composing confidential correspondence and resolutions; preparation of spreadsheets and data entry;
- Interprets applies and explains Company policies, and state and federal laws and regulations;
We offer the following outstanding benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Ancillary coverages including AD&D, STD, LTD
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001