BCS is looking to hire an HR Assistant, looking to grow in their career. This person will provide HR operational and administrative support to employees and associates at all levels, on a daily basis. Our ideal candidate would be very tech savvy, loves technology, enjoys helping people, loves to learn, detail-oriented and resourceful, and has a very positive demeanor.
- Serve as the first point of contact for the department by troubleshooting and answer/screen HR questions for all employees
- Prepare various memos, forms, and letters including offer letters for HR Manager’s signature
- Assist Account Managers and other management in performing the day-to-day Human Resources administration
- Reconcile and audit Associate timesheets and expenses
- Process terminations in the database and initiate exit interviews.
- Maintain the database to ensure the accuracy of all Associate data.
- Maintain HR files and file room; including I-9 forms.
- Manage and document Associate equipment allocation and HR files
- Conduct and audit all onboarding with Associates to ensure paperwork is in compliance with set guidelines.
- Conduct all orientations with Associates to ensure a successful assignment
- Administer and audit company health insurance plans, under the direction of HR Manager
- Handle travel arrangements for Associates
- Facilitate Associate recognition (e.g., Events, Birthday, work anniversary cards, awards, etc.)
- Facilitate performance reviews with associates
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· College Degree
· Experience performing critical and complex administrative tasks for a fast-paced corporate environment
· Have great people skills
· Highly skilled in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001