Do you have experience with Adobe CC, Sketch and InVision?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently looking for a Graphic Designer for a prestigious client in Houston, TX.
WHO YOU ARE:
• You create consumer quality products including mobile
• You design clear and creative frames to guide team
• You are a skilled graphical and visual designer and use a diverse set of software
• You’re experienced in designing user interfaces that satisfies measures of effectiveness and suitability which includes both 2D and 3D
• You craft visually capturing user journeys and maps to articulate the problem and solution
• You are knowledgeable in planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping
• You understand agile software development
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• You’ll bring deep functional expertise in the field of design to conceptualize and frame product designs that can drive distinctive and significant impact for the user, ensuring large-scale business impact of the digital products being built
• You’ll make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
• You’ll lead all upfront design efforts to determine what products the product teams will build – lead product teams through design thinking sessions to land on outputs
• You’ll oversee the user experience and interface efforts for the team, ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product for end users
• You’ll build mock-ups and wireframes for both mobile and web pages that the front-end or full stack developer can translate into code
• You’ll design prototypes that showcase the user flow and interactions
• You’ll conduct user experience research and testing through media such as A/B testing, interviews, etc.
• You’ll collaborate with Product Owner and end-users to ensure the solution satisfies requirements for each user personas
If this sounds like you, apply today!We are already accepting resumes!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001