Front End Developer (Confluence)
Do have experience developing web applications?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking a Technical Writer/Document Control Specialist for a prestigious client located in Dallas, TX.
What you bring:
- Experience with DevOps Tool Chain – JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins
- Implementation of Confluence branding including creating templates
- Implementation of SharePoint branding including creating custom master pages and page layouts
What you will do:
- Perform front-end Confluence development, mainly on internal websites.
- Migration of a collage of SharePoint and web sites to Confluence.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design and make recommendations where necessary.
- Optimize website or application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Execute cross-browser testing and debug site for functionality.
Other skills that are helpful (the more box you check the better!):
- Development of custom workflows, web parts, content types, event handlers, and timer job definition
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Eclipse, Maven, JUnit
- Experience with REST / JSON API development
- Experience using Modern HTML and Modern CSS to create custom pages in SharePoint
- Knowledge of HTML display templates for use with the Content Search Web Part
- Ability to work closely with UI/UX designers to implement new designs
- Ability to provide documentation of software for technical reviewers
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001