Facility Engineering Technician
Do you have some experience working with analytical equipment, flow measurement devices and other instrumentation?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently hiring a Facility Engineering Technician for a prestigious client in Richardson, TX.
What you will do:
- Assist the engineering team with gathering supporting data to drive engineering decisions. Some examples include, but are not limited to: capacity vs demand flow measurements, assist and lead gathering field data on submain distribution across the factory, exhaust reductions – once submains have been identified execute exhaust reductions across toolsets, new tool turn on exhaust balancing.
- Assist MEI team with exhaust turn ons to gather flow/pressure data and set the tools to their actual listed FSIM requirements.
- Chemical and gas room and support equipment balancing – currently the chemical and gas rooms are not completely balanced. Requirement is for the room to be negative to subfab but still positive to outside. The equipment and the rooms need to be balanced.
- Critical spares inventory – work with maintenance team to understand what critical spares available on site and what else should be stored.
- Scrubber DP performance – take pressure measurements across the different sections of the exhaust scrubbers to understanding packing and mist eliminator performance.
- Exhaust and drains inspection program – direct decontamination team on exhaust and drain inspections to proactively identify risk areas for clogs/buildup.
If this sounds like you apply today at www.bcsmis.com!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001