FAC Maintenance Equipment Foreman
Do you have experience optimizing day to day systems performance?
Business Control Systems, LP is currently seeking a FAC Maintenance Equipment Foreman for a prestigious client in Dallas, TX.
What you will do:
• Respond quickly to system alarms and potentially critical situations, perform rapid and accurate situational assessments and troubleshoot system components.
• Drive maintenance efficiency by reviewing recommended maintenance procedures/job plans to ensure best practices are in place and documented properly. Manage CM’s, PM’s, Event Manager Tasks, and other work as required.
• Basic knowledge of mechanical systems operations and able to learn system operations and SCADA.
• Work with engineers in updating and maintaining SOPs and documentation for their system.
• Assist in the development, implementation and execution of programs targeted to improve quality, reliability and operational effectiveness of systems and services.
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001