Environmental Field Analyst
Do you have 1 to 3 years of experience and working knowledge of general environmental health and safety?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeking an Environmental Lab Technician for a prestigious client in Dallas, TX.
What you will do:
- Gather environmental samples including air, water, and soil.
- Perform laboratory analysis of environmental samples, including air, water, wastewater, and waste.
- Use and maintain FTIR spectroscope, Gas Chromatograph and Mass Spec, Liquid Chromatograph, and ICP Mass Spec.
- Assist with laboratory management, equipment calibration, ordering supplies and maintaining a clean and orderly lab.
- Operate specialized equipment such as fixed and direct read instruments with accordingly required PPE, record keeping, documentation and training required.
What you bring:
- Must have a valid Texas Driver's License
- Computer/software skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, LIMS, SAP
- Knowledge of EPA and TCEQ analytical methods, sample preservation, and data quality requirements;
- Familiarity with NELAP guidelines
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001