Engineering Test Technician
Do you have at least 1 year of academic lab experience?
Business Control Systems LP, (BCS) is currently seeking an Engineering Test Technician at the beginning of their career for a prestigious client in the semiconductor industry in Dallas, TX.
What you will do:
- Perform pre production stress test, heat, cold, pressure, on components such as circuit boards and chips.
- Determine specs for test (heat, cold, pressure) depending on what type of environment the component will be going to.
- Evaluate the state of the component and complete ad hoc reports.
Who you are:
- You have a background in failure analysis or experience working in a quality/validation department or
- You have academic lab experience and an associate degree.
- You are trainable and willing to learn.
Equipment and tools utilized are specific to the client so this position would not be ideal for candidates that have middle to senior experience and a lot of longevity.
This is a junior level position and a second shift position (2p-10p or 3p-11p). You will train for a month on first shift and then transition to second shift.
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001