Business Control Systems LP. (BCS) is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for a prestigious client in Houston, TX in the oil and gas field.
Who you are:
- You’re experienced in programming (5+ years, 10+ preferred)
- You have excellent coding and scripting skills (Bash, Perl) and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms (PaaS/SaaS)
- You have a working knowledge of deployment automation solutions (i.e. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- You are familiar with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and cluster management tools like Kubernetes
- You’re experienced in continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar
- You have worked in Agile methodology
What you will do:
- Collaborate with tech leads and developers of various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions
- Advise tech leads and developers of various teams on assessment of existing problems and development of process improvement solutions
- Ensure efficient coordination of technical and administrative resources; and ensure coordination with other internal and/or external partners
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001