Do you have Databricks and ADF experience?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently looking for a mid level Systems Architect for a prestigious client in Houston, TX.
As a Data Engineer, you’ll help ingest, transform and store clean and enriched data in ready for business intelligence consumption.
Who you are: • You’ll have experience in a Data Engineer role (5+ years), with a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field • You build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture. • You assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• You identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re- designing infrastructure for greater scalability, data quality checks, minimize Cloud cost, etc.
• You build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Data Bricks, No-SQL
• You build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
What you bring:
• Big data tools: Hadoop, HDI, & Spark
• Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including COSMOS
• Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Data Bricks (Spark), ADF, Dataflow
• Microsoft Azure
• Stream-processing systems: Storm, Streaming-Analytics, IoT Hub, Event Hub
• Object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, SQL
What you’ll do:
• Improve the data availability by acting as a liaison between Lab teams and source systems
• Collect, blend, and transform data using ETL tools, database management system tools, and code development
• Implement data models and structures data in ready-for business consumption formats
• Aggregate data across various warehousing models (e.g. OLAP cubes, star schemas, etc.) for BI purposes
• Collaborate with business teams and understand how data needs to be structured for consumption
If this sounds like you apply today! We are already reviewing resumes!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001