Do you have a "can do" Attitude?
Business Control Systems LP, (BCS) is currently seeking a Data Scientist for a direct hire position for a prestigious client in the oil and gas industry in Houston, to bring a deep understanding of big data and help the T+IL to build and enable big data analytics solutions.
What you will do:
- Architect highly scalable distributed systems, using different open source tools.
- Mine and analyze data from company systems.
- Code, test, and document new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics.
What you bring:
- High-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them.
- Experience with Lamda architectures and batch and real-time data streams.
- Experience with Agile or other rapid development methods.
- Deep knowledge of data modeling and understanding of different data structures
Who you are:
- You are experienced in object oriented design, coding and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering software platforms and large-scale data
- You have experience in data science and in senior engineering and technology roles (5+ years) working with product development teams, delivering and building digital products.
- You understand high performance algorithms and Python statistical software.
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001