Functional Business Analyst/Process Analyst serves as direct liaison to functional process owners in order to translate and prioritize requirements for assigned area project and maintenance work
· Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications
· Assists the business in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes
· Maintains functional peer relationships and detailed working knowledge of the assigned area's systems, organization, and business processes
· Participate in requirements prioritization.
· Assist in the definition of project scope and success criteria
· Perform project management tasks as needed, determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, documentation, issues, change requests, status, etc.
· Partner with development team to provide reporting and status on project deliverables.
· Coordinate and participate in Testing activities.
Criteria & Qualifications
· 10+ years of functional business analysis experience
· Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Outstanding problem-solving skills
· Ability to influence and negotiate with clients and suppliers
· Proficient at operating within a North American distributed team
· Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001