Automation Software Engineer
Do you have a background in the manufacturing automation environment? Are you experienced in coding the automation of manufacturing tools?
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently looking for an Automation Software Engineer for a prestigious client in Richardson, TX in the semiconductor industry
What you will do:
- Programming the software on semiconductor wafer equipment.
- Write the code the creates connections and communications between the wafer tools.
- Support mainframe maintenance activities.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of C, C++, C# development
- Python is a Huge plus!
If this sounds like you apply today!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001