Are you a self motivated, project oriented professional with a proactive approach to work? Do you have experience providing support in an IT environment? If so check out this opportunity!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is currently seeing an Assembler Programmer for a prestigious client in Richardson, TX!
What you will do:
- Provision, test and support the client's legacy Mainframe Applications/Utilities and make needed enhancements to IBM products via user exits and In-line mods
- Interact with customers via the phone and email
- Update problem documentation via client's ticket system
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by following documented processes
- Update process and support documentation as needed
- Monitor environment via monitoring tools, texts, tickets and/or email messages
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on Windows, Unix/Linux and Mainframe based on monitoring
- Provide 24x7 on-call support for all products and applications supported.
What you bring:
- 5-10+ years experience providing support in an IT environment
- Assembler programming experience on the systems side is required
- IBM Mainframe skills such as JCL, IMS, HMC, HSM, TSO, Netview, etc.
- SMP/E Packaging and Encryption is required
- Storage experience
- Debugging experience
- JES 2 or 3 is required
- Transformation from JES 3 to 2 is ideal!
If this sounds like you apply today at www.bcsmis.com!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001