Business Control Systems is seeking an accounting lead, based in Addison, TX.
- Perform day-to-day accounting activities including, yet not limited to accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Reconcile daily banking activities including processing checks, wire transfers, ACH payments, and daily cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements.
- Evaluate, develop, implement, and consistently improve system of internal controls and processes to ensure financial and operational integrity.
- Develop and contribute financial information to strategic plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Calculate pricing strategies for various business opportunities.
- Assist with:
- Maintaining a cash forecast and other financial forecasts.
- Developing and maintaining annual budgets.
- Annual and periodic accounting-related audits and reporting (workers comp, accounts receivable, bank, etc.).
- Performing month end, quarter end, and year-end reconciliations; including general ledger variances and journal entry corrections.
- Tax Preparation
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Small business Accounting experience, preferred
- Able to see a complete financial picture and make valuable suggestions/contributions to leadership.
- Sharpened critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced, frequently changing working environment.
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001