User Experience Architect
Addison, TX 75001 | Full-time
Business Control Systems Client is a world-wide leader in semiconductor products and solutions, they are seeking for a senior level user experience architect (information architect) to join their User Experience team in Addison, Texas. If you are experienced and innovative, apply!
- Create the information architecture and guide the user interface design for companies projects.
- Create user experience architecture deliverable including user personae, site maps, storyboards, page schematics/wire frames, content inventories, working prototypes, navigation labels and web-friendly error and help messaging.
- Focus on both online and offline browser-based applications.
- Design the user interface experience for international as well as domestic (North American) websites.
- Work closely with a team of User Interface Designers (Visual Designers), Business Analysts, Code Developers, Project Managers, Data Science and Business Representatives to develop the strategy and user interface experience for a wide variety of projects.
- Moderate and observe usability tests, as well as perform analysis and present the findings and recommendations to various teams.
- Collaborate with the User Interface Designer to deliver the visual design for projects. You are not required to create the visual design.
- You are responsible, as a producer, to manage the delivery of the visual design and provide any assistance necessary to the User Interface Designer.
Drive strategic user experience initiatives in areas such as social media, mobile devices, search, email, e commerce, globalization and personalization.
- Make data-driven design decisions based on metrics and personalized user behavior.
- As a User Experience team member, you will be working on a variety of innovative projects, with opportunities to either work with a team of user experience architects or fly solo on multiple projects.
- Along with producing project deliverables, you will be involved in guiding the companies Internet strategy in such leading areas as mobile devices, social media, search engine marketing, email marketing, e commerce, globalization and personalization.
- As a user experience architect, you should have experience in solving user-centered design problems
- experience with managing business expectations, back-end technology, project timelines and delivery dates.
- Involvement in usability testing, either as a moderator or observer, is a plus.
- The ideal candidate would have the skills necessary to guide the user experience of Internet applications and websites through the various stages of development, including user interface strategy, requirements gathering, user research, site map creation, wireframing, prototyping and usability testing.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
I have more than 18 years’ collective experience in Technical Recruiting, Administrative and Executive Assisting in both Accounting and Office Administration. I have Nine years of sole source IT recruiting and job placement. I have industry experience in Technology, Finance, Engineering and Hospitality. I am Creative, Clever, Personable, Professional, Team Player, Top Standards, Driven and Detail Oriented. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and excellent people skills has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to any company. Having worked with the VP's, Stakeholders, CEO’s and Presidents of several companies, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success.
Networking and building strong business relationships while sourcing & recruiting the best and brightest IT candidates.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001