Test Technician/ Equipment Technician
Dallas, TX 75220
Compressed schedule - Wed- Fri and every other Saturday, 7pm-7am
Come work as a Test Technician with our largest client. They offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn along side accomplished leaders. If you are an amazing Test Technician and looking for a new company that will recognize and value you, apply today.
- Responsible for performing the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems.
- May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- As required, prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- Assist in the development or improvement of test program hardware and or software.
- Proficient with qualification and characteristic testing.
- Requires ability to read drawings and use measurement instruments.
- Test experience with ATE and bench Test equipment
- Experience with Setup and maintenance of ATE equipment
- Equipment: Eagle, Verigy, j750, Ultraflex, iFlex, etc.
- Experience with high voltage (1kv to 18kv)
- Proficient with reading and identifying issues with the testing
- Experience setting up handlers (aka Probe and thermal screens)
- Ability to make improvements to the tests and processes
- Ability to work against a 5S process model
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001