Tuscon, AZ | Full-time
Our client is seeking a Test Engineer in Tuscon, Arizona. If you would like to work with a leading semiconductor company, apply!
- Production test-solution development and optimization
- Developing and documenting test plans, specifications and procedures for testing integrated circuits.
- Following standard practices and procedures to analyze data for evaluation of test solutions and driving improvement to existing methods
- Must be able to work well with internal/external cross functional teams.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience as Product or Test Engineer for high-speed analog devices.
- Proficiency with bench-level test equipment (i.e. DC power supplies, oscilloscopes, multi-meters)
- Programming skills include: standard C with some familiarity with C++, and Excel VBA macros.
- Good understanding of statistical methods and data analysis tools
- Experience with commercial tester platforms (ATE) for testing analog devices.
- Experience with ETS364 or ETS88 testers is preferred
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time-management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced global team environment with other technical teams
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001