Shift Supervisor (Plywood)
Chester, SC 29706 | Full-time
Business Control Systems client is seeking an experienced Shift Supervisor for a 3rd-shift in a plywood manufacturing facility. If you have experience as a leader and want to thrive within a leading wood company, apply below!
- The position will be responsible for the coordination and supervision of a team of employees to meet the production demands of the plant's manufacturing operations.
- This person will be responsible coordinating activities with other supervisors to ensure consistency across shifts and plant, lead continuous assessment, feedback, and development of employees toward higher levels of individual and group performance.
- This position will coordinate the daily activities of production employees, including, but are not limited to: supervision, safety, product quality, training and development of hourly employees, department workflow and Client utilization, communication and administering company policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to BIC (Best-In-Class) and the process of continuous improvement. Maintain an environmental awareness, facilitate payroll and manage employees within the guidelines of a labor agreement.
- High school degree required, with technical/formal training preferred.
- Two to four years previous experience in a manufacturing environment and knowledge of wood products manufacturing process.
- Possess excellent communication, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work well with people and to facilitate change and growth in a total quality management environment.
- Computer skills required.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001