Nashville, TN | Full-time
Come spring into a rewarding career in the music city of the nation! If you are the best and brightest at what you do, apply immediately!
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, and updates monthly for Integrity Maintenance Crew (IMC) (both capital and expense budgets).
- Work cross-functionally with other functional groups including, Operational Compliance, Administration Services, Pipeline Integrity Engineering, and Supply Chain.
- Experience working with pipeline integrity and anomaly work.
- Oil and Gas experience
- Mechanical/Civil Engineering and general integrity experience.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders including management, budgeting and forecasting.
Call for a possible interview TODAY (972)241-8392!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001