Material Management / Warehouse Specialist
Roxboro, NC 27573 | Full-time
Business control systems client is seeking a Warehouse Specialist in Roxboro, NC. The individual work with internal customers issuing out parts from the storeroom, including accounting for parts issued during off-hours. If you have great customer service skills and a great work ethic, apply below!
- Ensure accuracy of deliveries
- Charge stockroom supply for cost accountability
- Store parts in the proper locations
- Staging and kiting parts intended for work order execution
- Conduct periodic review and analysis of inventory including but not limited to, cycle counting, slow moving and obsolete reviews and repair and return transactions
- Ensure the storeroom is organized through self/bin and parts identification
- Run appropriate reports
- Manage new stock item initiation process for facility and ensure compliance to all safety, purchasing, stores and environmental policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent/4-year Business or Mechanical Degree preferred.
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, analytical, team building and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work weekends and OT hours as required.
- Working knowledge of MAXIMO and PEOPLESOFT procurement process highly desired.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting to 50 lbs., walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve hours a day.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
I have more than 18 years’ collective experience in Technical Recruiting, Administrative and Executive Assisting in both Accounting and Office Administration. I have Nine years of sole source IT recruiting and job placement. I have industry experience in Technology, Finance, Engineering and Hospitality. I am Creative, Clever, Personable, Professional, Team Player, Top Standards, Driven and Detail Oriented. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and excellent people skills has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to any company. Having worked with the VP's, Stakeholders, CEO’s and Presidents of several companies, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success.
Networking and building strong business relationships while sourcing & recruiting the best and brightest IT candidates.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001