Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor
Terrell, TX 75160 | Full-time
Business Control Systems client is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor to thrive within the company. If you enjoy being a leader and have a strong work ethic, apply today; one position available!
As a business partner to the production team, the Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor will lead the manufacturing engineering team and spearhead continuous improvement opportunities on the shop floor. This position will report to the Manufacturing Engineer Manager.
- Develop engineering staff by hiring, establishing and communicating objectives, conducting performance evaluations, providing direction, and taking corrective action when needed.
- Evaluate processes by analyzing time, number of workers, equipment, actions workers need to take, achieving the end product with no errors, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Analyze financial data to expose any information useful in improving operating efficiencies and changes in product design, raw material, or manufacturing methods to determine effects on equipment usage and financial impact.
- Provide input and guidance in regards to production improvement opportunities.
- Be an agent for continuous improvement culture.
- Analyze complex information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations for management decision support.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Department heads with in-depth analysis. Prepare presentations for Senior and Executive Management Team.
- Minimal travel required to other locations, vendors, customers, etc.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership skills, grow other leaders and show ability to impact change in an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience in manufacturing environment required. Metal fabrication or powder coating a plus. • Proficient in working with multiple departments to accomplish goals. Team leader.
- Ability to review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods that are applied and activities that take place in manufacturing and distribution.
- Understanding of BOMs/routing's, workflows, blueprints, and CAD drawings.
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization, and precision.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
- Must be able to sit, stoop, bend, and lift up to 40 lbs.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Technology.
- 5+ years experience in leading process improvement, Lean principles, and engineering.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required. SAP skills desirable.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
I have more than 18 years’ collective experience in Technical Recruiting, Administrative and Executive Assisting in both Accounting and Office Administration. I have Nine years of sole source IT recruiting and job placement. I have industry experience in Technology, Finance, Engineering and Hospitality. I am Creative, Clever, Personable, Professional, Team Player, Top Standards, Driven and Detail Oriented. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and excellent people skills has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to any company. Having worked with the VP's, Stakeholders, CEO’s and Presidents of several companies, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success.
Networking and building strong business relationships while sourcing & recruiting the best and brightest IT candidates.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001