Roxboro, NC | Full-time
Are you a talented Maintenance Superintendent seeking a rewarding career in Roxboro, NC? If you want to be valued by a leading wood company, apply below!
- This position is responsible for facility maintenance and maintenance personnel in helping to develop, administer and manage preventive and repair maintenance programs.
- Coordinate the daily activities of hourly mechanical and electrical maintenance personnel through direct reports (mechanical supervisor, electrical supervisor and planning/scheduling).
- Communicates with plant personnel on overall maintenance issues to aid process improvement.
- This position requires a strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
- This includes supervising maintenance personnel, training, personnel development, planning and scheduling, budgeting, cost management and supervising the installation, repair and maintenance of all equipment.
- College degree, or equivalent work experience in related job function.
- Successful candidate will have extensive preventive maintenance experience, as well as project management, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience with employee involvement activities.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail and follow-up procedures.
- Strong leadership qualities relating to coaching and counseling, promoting a culture that supports an environment of total quality.
- A focus on safety; a strong desire to facilitate change through continuous improvement in a team environment.
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Science or related field preferred.
- More than 5 years' experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior supervisory or lead person experience in a maintenance environment preferred.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
I have more than 18 years’ collective experience in Technical Recruiting, Administrative and Executive Assisting in both Accounting and Office Administration. I have Nine years of sole source IT recruiting and job placement. I have industry experience in Technology, Finance, Engineering and Hospitality. I am Creative, Clever, Personable, Professional, Team Player, Top Standards, Driven and Detail Oriented. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and excellent people skills has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to any company. Having worked with the VP's, Stakeholders, CEO’s and Presidents of several companies, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success.
Networking and building strong business relationships while sourcing & recruiting the best and brightest IT candidates.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001