Chester, SC | Full-time
Business Control Systems client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Scheduler in Chester, SC. If you have a great work ethic and a positive attitude, apply!
- Responsible for managing the Maximo computerized maintenance management system.
- Responsible for all monthly reports, equipment records and entering maintenance data and schedules into the Maximo system.
- Responsible for environmental maintenance data collection and entry into the environmental log, reviewing past maintenance records, and developing preventive maintenance schedules.
- Analyze data from Maximo system to determine root cause of unscheduled downtime and make recommendations to minimize or reduce downtime.
- Train plant personnel on the various functions of the Maximo program; maneuvering through the program and developing work requests.
- Become the resident expert on Maximo.
- Develop maintenance task SOP's as needed and cover various supervisory functions when needed.
- The successful candidate must have a broad-based knowledge of computer databases, spreadsheets and word processing techniques.
- Must have strong analytical, decision-making, organization and communication skills.
- Must be effective at identifying problems and generating solutions.
- Ability to work independently while interacting with many internal and external contacts is essential.
- Familiarity with CMMS systems is required.
- A college degree is preferred plus minimum 3 years' experience in maintenance or purchasing.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
I have more than 18 years’ collective experience in Technical Recruiting, Administrative and Executive Assisting in both Accounting and Office Administration. I have Nine years of sole source IT recruiting and job placement. I have industry experience in Technology, Finance, Engineering and Hospitality. I am Creative, Clever, Personable, Professional, Team Player, Top Standards, Driven and Detail Oriented. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and excellent people skills has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to any company. Having worked with the VP's, Stakeholders, CEO’s and Presidents of several companies, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success.
Networking and building strong business relationships while sourcing & recruiting the best and brightest IT candidates.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001