Roxboro, NC 27573 | Full-time
Business Control Systems is working with a Best Dealer organization, they are seeking an Industrial Engineer to drive them to success. If you want to be recognized and valued, this is the position for you, apply below; one position available!
- Responsible for evaluating and improving plant performance in the areas of safety, quality, production output and operating cost.
- Position performs research, conducts experiments, gathers data and develops preliminary findings.
- Study current production facilities and recommend improvements utilizing the internal Improvement Cycle.
- Provide the opportunity and environment for an individual to develop broad, comprehensive knowledge and experience, in a plant environment, of the overall business, including but not limited to: safety, manufacturing processes and products, supervision, human resources, process improvement, engineering, finance, special projects, etc.
- Bachelor of Science required.
- Developmental position designed to provide the individual with the technical aspects of the business or discipline and the environment to exercise the practical application of their education and experience.
- Gain the opportunity for exposure to various facets of the business and to develop an in-depth understanding of the operations/function at the region or plant level.
- Prefer degree in Business, Engineering, or Wood Products (Natural Resources) and between 0-4 years of experience in related job function.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to understand and apply mathematical calculations and concepts, computer skills in many types of applications as well as excellent communication skills, and will be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Continuous manufacturing operation experience and knowledge of wood products recommended; knowledge of continuous improvement tools, facilitation, troubleshooting and process controls a plus.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001