Roxboro, NC 27573 | Full-time
Our client is looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician to benefit their team in Roxboro, NC. If you have experience, are amazing and you love the industrial industry, apply today; there are 3 positions available!!
- Working knowledge of NFPA 70E Arc Flash Standard
- Wide variety of electrical troubleshooting on relays, control switches, conveyors and interlocking systems.
- Able to use Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for troubleshooting.
- Able to troubleshoot networks and I/O.
- Able to read and use electrical schematics, hydraulic schematics and control systems.
- Able to troubleshoot pneumatic systems, encoders and their control applications.
- Able to troubleshoot various types of control systems such as temperature, liquid level and flow systems.
- Able to attend required training as deemed necessary.
- Able to use various electrical equipment such as oscilloscope, meter and amp probe.
- Three years of proved experience as an industrial electrician.
- Mechanical experience/knowledge.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience reading electrical schematics/mechanical drawings
- PLC experience
- Experience using a computer for basic record-keeping and documentation functions
- Willing and able to work any shifts, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least 8 hours a day
- Willing and able to wear the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) (i.e. hard hats, safety glasses, face shield, chemical suit, respirator, ear plugs, hearing protection, steel-toe boots or safety shoes and other PPE required by specific jobs)
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Effective communication skills
- Degree/Training in industrial electricity
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001