High Voltage Electrician
Are you an Electrical Engineer seeking your next challenge? Come be a part of the second largest power consumer in Dallas, TX! Do you want to be valued and given the opportunity to show your strengths, this is your opportunity to apply!
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical equipment. This is a large integrated electrical power distribution system with voltages ranging from 138 KV down to 480 volts with an average load of 120 megawatts.
- Utilize Computer Maintenance Management system to capture job plans and test data on critical components and systems to support a Reliability Centered Maintenance Program.
- Develop and maintain computer based critical spare parts inventory.
- Electric circuit and equipment testing and analysis of data are required to validate the serviceability of equipment after maintenance and inspection work. This process is also often required to determine the condition before service begins to determine the specific state of serviceability and reliability.
- Experience in Electrical System Testing and operation for Voltages from 15Kv to 110v.
- 2 or 4 year technology degree from an accredited institution or equivalent military experience.
- Skills in testing relays, breakers, switches and transformers is required.
- Experience in switching operation of electrical power distribution circuits is required.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001