Moncure, NC 27559 | Full-time
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to benefit their team. If you have a great work ethic and want to thrive within the company, apply below!
- Develop and manage programs and processes: labor relations, recruiting, training, compensation, EEO, safety, workers' compensation, leave administration and benefits.
- Play a key role in employee relations.
- Exercise independent discretion, decision making, take a proactive approach to issues and strategies.
- Act as a consultant to employees and management.
- Establish rapport and maintain communication with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to manage multiple processes and projects with a high degree of accuracy, timeliness, responsibility and confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' HR generalist experience
- Requires demonstrated HR knowledge, problem-solving skills and organizational awareness.
- Must be able to work independently and have well-developed interpersonal skills, strong organization and prioritization skills necessary to operate in a fast-paced work environment, effective communication skills and high motivation/initiative.
- Strong PC skills required.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
I have more than 18 years’ collective experience in Technical Recruiting, Administrative and Executive Assisting in both Accounting and Office Administration. I have Nine years of sole source IT recruiting and job placement. I have industry experience in Technology, Finance, Engineering and Hospitality. I am Creative, Clever, Personable, Professional, Team Player, Top Standards, Driven and Detail Oriented. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and excellent people skills has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to any company. Having worked with the VP's, Stakeholders, CEO’s and Presidents of several companies, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success.
Networking and building strong business relationships while sourcing & recruiting the best and brightest IT candidates.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001