FICO SAP Business Analyst
Richardson, TX Richardson, TX 75001 | Full-time
- Areas of responsibility include a solid understanding of Treasury, Tax, Corporate Finance Mgmt, with a strong understanding of SAP FI/CO design.
- This activity includes interacting with business users to understand requirements, prototype solutions, develop functional specifications, map legacy data to SAP, execute data conversion, apply, test and document configuration changes, develop user procedures and provide training.
- Responsible for planning, designing, organizing, implementing, testing and documenting business process improvements.
- Responsible for functional specification development, data mapping and documentation of changes to SAP system to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for providing SAP support to end users within functional areas of expertise. This includes interacting with end-users to understand requirements, evaluating alternate solutions, providing end user training, communicating status and documenting system changes
- Responsible for mapping new business processes and working with end user community to define requirements.
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and for implementing approved process improvements or new functionality.
- Responsible for documenting business procedures, test scenarios, test plan, test results and end user training materials.
- Responsible for communicating significant changes to colleagues and the end user community in a timely manner.
- Proficient with BA tools like HPQC
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
I have more than 18 years’ collective experience in Technical Recruiting, Administrative and Executive Assisting in both Accounting and Office Administration. I have Nine years of sole source IT recruiting and job placement. I have industry experience in Technology, Finance, Engineering and Hospitality. I am Creative, Clever, Personable, Professional, Team Player, Top Standards, Driven and Detail Oriented. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and excellent people skills has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to any company. Having worked with the VP's, Stakeholders, CEO’s and Presidents of several companies, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success.
Networking and building strong business relationships while sourcing & recruiting the best and brightest IT candidates.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001