Richardson, TX | Full-time
Spring in to a rewarding career with a leader in the semiconductor industry! If you are glistening with skills, apply immediately!
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance, repairs, improvements, upgrades and installations.
- Monitoring and analyzing related data.
- Associate's degree in an electronics-related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience working in semiconductor Fabs
- Experience working in Epi or Implant on the following platforms ASM 3200 Epsilon, AMAT VIISTA 810, AMAT VIISTA 80 HC, Axcelis HC3 and Axcelis Paradigm HE.
- Academic or professional experience with electronic, mechanical, vacuum, semiconductor processing equipment and umatic system troubleshooting.
Call today for a possible interview (972)241-8392!
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Sales and Recruiting Coordinator
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001