Equipment Technician (Plasma Etch)
South Portland, ME
Business Control Systems client is seeking an experienced Equipment Technician (Plasma Etch) thrive within their team in South Portland, ME. If you would like to grow within a large innovative company, apply below!
- This position is for Plasma etch to include tools such as LAM9600, LAM4500, TEL Unity Etchers
- Also Position for Thin Films working on Applied 5200 Centuras and Applied 5200 Endura platforms, Novellus Concept 2 systems
- Responsible for evaluating, selecting, and ordering equipment that is appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products.
- Oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment. Keeps current on equipment manufacturers' technical notices, upgrades and safety issues.
- Studies equipment performance and reliability.
- Establishes programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process.
- Provides technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations.
- Defines and writes preventative maintenance schedules.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- 6+ years' experience.
- Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience in equipment engineering.
- Any experience on ASML Scanners/Steppers
- Any experience on Axcelis GSD Implanters
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001