Environmental Lab Analyst
Dallas, TX 75243 | Full-time
Business Control Systems innovative client is seeking an experienced Environmental Lab Analyst for immediate long term work onsite at a local World's Most Admired Companies. We are looking for the best and brightest lab analyst who want to thrive within the company, apply today!
Environmental Lab Analyst/Technician
- This person will be performing laboratory analysis of environmental samples, including storm water, wastewater, and other air and soil samples.
- Use and maintain FTIR spectroscope, Gas Chromatograph and Mass Spec, Liquid Chromatograph, and ICP Mass Spec.
- Assist with laboratory management, equipment calibration, ordering supplies and maintaining a clean and orderly lab.
- Required to operate specialized equipment such as fixed and direct read instruments with accordingly required PPE, record keeping, and documentation.
- Experience and working knowledge of general environmental health and safety.
- Lifting requirement of up to 50lbs.
- Must have a valid Texas Driver's License and meet company driver qualifications to operate a company vehicle.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively interface with various engineering disciplines, technicians, contractors, and management.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with customers and team members.
- Strong documentation and organizational skills.
- Strong time management/priority setting skills.
- Computer/software skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, SAP
- A.S Degree in Chemistry, Biology, highly prefered
- Knowledge of EPA and TCEQ analytical methods, sample preservation, and data quality requirements;
- Familiarity with NELAP guidelines
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001